On this day eight years ago, I arrived for my first day of work at Nature Publishing Group (NPG).
During my time at NPG, I have:
– helped to launch two journals (Nature Nanotechnology and Nature Chemistry)
– had three different bosses
– sat at five different desks
– given more than thirty external talks about publishing
– travelled just under 200,000 miles by train commuting to work
– spent roughly £30,000 on that commute (ouch)
– received somewhere in the region of 80,000 e-mails
I wonder what the next 8 years will bring?
Reblogged this on Random Repeat.