Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Find meE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
Top posts & pages
- The heaviest naturally occurring element on Earth?
- The smallest chiral hydrocarbon?
- 100 chemists on Twitter
- My ChemDraw hell
- 10 quick cover-letter tips for submitting scientific papers
- How to make sloe gin... and a little bit of chemistry
- Make-or-break chemistry
- A quantitative analysis of how often Nature gives a fuck
- On the nature of chemistry publishing
Tags#chemmoviecarnival #iamscience acs aids angewandte chemie april 1st april fools day authors barton beltric acid benzene blogging borromean rings c&en chemdraw chemistry chemistry publishing chemjobber chemjobs chirality citation distributions citations cookies cover letters dad dietmar seyferth dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography graphical abstracts haemophilia history history of chemistry hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs journal development journals kitchen chemistry language metrics nature nature chemistry nature publishing group nobel nobel prize organometallics organosilicon papers peer review periodic table publishing referees science scientific literature scientific publishing seearroh silicon slides social media stereochemistry synthesis talks titles travel twitter word clouds writing x-ray crystallography
- @cjtorom @StuartJRowan A classic from volume 1, issue 1! 3 hours ago
- RT @richardosman: Sam Allardyce is now a guaranteed quiz answer for the next 20 years. 4 hours ago
- RT @tomgauld: ‘Sympathy cards for scientists’ (a recent @newscientist cartoon) - https://t.co/gV6v0Mv7BY 5 hours ago
- @glenhocky @cenmag @carmendrahl I think that's a silhouette of dear Alfred himself... it's not implying the gender of the winner... 11 hours ago
- @OmarFarha5 Stay safe! 13 hours ago
- 174,846 hits
- Follow Chemical connections on WordPress.com