Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Find meE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
Top posts & pages
- 10 quick cover-letter tips for submitting scientific papers
- The heaviest naturally occurring element on Earth?
- My ChemDraw hell
- 100 chemists on Twitter
- How to make sloe gin... and a little bit of chemistry
- The last writes
- The smallest chiral hydrocarbon?
- Drawing conclusions
- Make-or-break chemistry
- We need to talk about Twitter...
- johnfossey on 100 chemists on Twitter
- Egregious citation statistic abuse | The Grumpy Geophysicist on Imperfect impact
- The Relative Citation Ratio: It won’t do your laundry, but can it exorcise the journal impact factor? | To infinity, and beyond! on Imperfect impact
- Rafael on My ChemDraw hell
- Weekend reads: Publishing hypocrisy; false truths; scientists go rogue - Retraction Watch at Retraction Watch on Credit where credit is due
Tags#chemmoviecarnival #iamscience aids angewandte chemie april 1st april fools day authors barton beltric acid benzene blogging borromean rings c&en chemdraw chemistry chemistry publishing chemjobber chemjobs chirality citation distributions citations cookies dad dialium dietmar seyferth dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography graphical abstracts haemophilia history history of chemistry hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs journal development journals kitchen chemistry kryptonite language metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group nobel nobel prize organometallics organosilicon papers peer review periodic table publishing referees science scientific literature scientific publishing seearroh silicon social media stereochemistry superman synthesis talks travel twitter word clouds writing x-ray crystallography
- @Organometallica @NotHF Maybe a spork. 4 hours ago
- @NotHF Depends who has the pointiest knife. 13 hours ago
- @forganross @msmlg2016 Ooh, awesome, didn't realise you were there - will be great to catch up. 13 hours ago
- @sgoldup @aprahamian "Well earned drunk" - that's no way to talk about Rob... 13 hours ago
- Happens rarely. twitter.com/NotHF/status/7… 13 hours ago
- 169,845 hits
- Follow Chemical connections on WordPress.com