Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Find meE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
Top posts & pages
- 10 quick cover-letter tips for submitting scientific papers
- The heaviest naturally occurring element on Earth?
- The smallest chiral hydrocarbon?
- My ChemDraw hell
- 100 chemists on Twitter
- The last writes
- How to make sloe gin... and a little bit of chemistry
- Chemistry journal citation distributions
- A pocket full of what now?
- Paul fleurat on Imperfect impact
- johnfossey on 100 chemists on Twitter
- Egregious citation statistic abuse | The Grumpy Geophysicist on Imperfect impact
- The Relative Citation Ratio: It won’t do your laundry, but can it exorcise the journal impact factor? | To infinity, and beyond! on Imperfect impact
- Rafael on My ChemDraw hell
Tags#chemmoviecarnival #iamscience aids angewandte chemie april 1st april fools day authors barton beltric acid benzene blogging borromean rings c&en chemdraw chemistry chemistry publishing chemjobber chemjobs chirality citation distributions citations cookies dad dialium dietmar seyferth dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography graphical abstracts haemophilia history history of chemistry hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs journal development journals kitchen chemistry kryptonite language metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group nobel nobel prize organometallics organosilicon papers peer review periodic table publishing referees science scientific literature scientific publishing seearroh silicon social media stereochemistry superman synthesis talks travel twitter word clouds writing x-ray crystallography
- @Chemjobber Hmm... always require a pin in the UK as far as I am aware. Often referred to as 'chip and pin' - we've had it for years! 7 hours ago
- RT @SigmaXiSociety: Who will win #Chemistry #NobelPrize? Send #OctoberMadness your predictions bit.ly/2bwFoye @AmerChemSociety @c… 7 hours ago
- RT @NatureChemistry: We're not biased in the slightest, of course... twitter.com/caferyavuz/sta… 10 hours ago
- ContRived & Awful wordPlay... twitter.com/alexwitze/stat… 11 hours ago
- RT @NatureChemistry: Today on Reactions: Nature Chemistry Locum Editor Thomas Faust! @tbfaust blogs.nature.com/thescepticalch… https://t.co/giAJ0CT8… 12 hours ago
- 172,056 hits
- Follow Chemical connections on WordPress.com