Here’s another slide – some chemistry journal citation stats; interpret as you see fit!
Find meE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
Top posts & pages
- The heaviest naturally occurring element on Earth?
- The smallest chiral hydrocarbon?
- 10 quick cover-letter tips for submitting scientific papers
- How to make sloe gin... and a little bit of chemistry
- 100 chemists on Twitter
- My ChemDraw hell
- Make-or-break chemistry
- A silicon spoof
- Some surprising silicon chemistry
- Imperfect impact
Tags#chemmoviecarnival #iamscience acs aids angewandte chemie april 1st april fools day authors barton beltric acid benzene blogging borromean rings c&en chemdraw chemistry chemistry publishing chemjobber chemjobs chirality citation distributions citations cookies cover letters dad dietmar seyferth dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography graphical abstracts haemophilia history history of chemistry hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs journal development journals kitchen chemistry language metrics nature nature chemistry nature publishing group nobel nobel prize organometallics organosilicon papers peer review periodic table publishing referees science scientific literature scientific publishing seearroh silicon slides social media stereochemistry synthesis talks titles travel twitter word clouds writing x-ray crystallography
- @KilbingerA Cool. Bring your drinking boots. 13 hours ago
- RT @ArmyInLondon: RIP Jimmy Perry, Dad's Army creator and comedy genius. Here's the @ColdstreamBand tribute at #changingoftheguard this mor… 13 hours ago
- @KilbingerA Ooh, no. I think I need to finish one bottle of single malt before I get another though... when you coming over? 13 hours ago
- RT @Scientists4EU: Brexit Britain: Here come the price rises... Microsoft hikes U.K. prices by 22%. Apple, HP, Dell by 10% https://t.co/uV… 13 hours ago
- RT @tbfaust: This month I caught up with the guys at NuMat Technologies to talk about commercialising MOFs and the launch of their product,… 18 hours ago
- 177,473 hits
- Follow Chemical connections on WordPress.com