Here’s another slide – some chemistry journal citation stats; interpret as you see fit!
Find meE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
Top posts & pages
- The heaviest naturally occurring element on Earth?
- 100 chemists on Twitter
- 10 quick cover-letter tips for submitting scientific papers
- How to make sloe gin... and a little bit of chemistry
- The last writes
- A quantitative analysis of how often Nature gives a fuck
- Chemistry journal citation distributions
- The smallest chiral hydrocarbon?
- johnfossey on 100 chemists on Twitter
- Egregious citation statistic abuse | The Grumpy Geophysicist on Imperfect impact
- The Relative Citation Ratio: It won’t do your laundry, but can it exorcise the journal impact factor? | To infinity, and beyond! on Imperfect impact
- Rafael on My ChemDraw hell
- Weekend reads: Publishing hypocrisy; false truths; scientists go rogue - Retraction Watch at Retraction Watch on Credit where credit is due
Tags#chemmoviecarnival #iamscience aids angewandte chemie april 1st april fools day authors barton beltric acid benzene blogging borromean rings c&en chemdraw chemistry chemistry publishing chemjobber chemjobs chirality citation distributions citations cookies dad dialium dietmar seyferth dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography graphical abstracts haemophilia history history of chemistry hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs journal development journals kitchen chemistry kryptonite language metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group nobel nobel prize organometallics organosilicon papers peer review periodic table publishing referees science scientific literature scientific publishing seearroh silicon social media stereochemistry superman synthesis talks travel twitter word clouds writing x-ray crystallography
- @euanrkay @forganross @ProfMike_QMUL Essentially you need to know someone at Twitter... 9 hours ago
- @ProfMike_QMUL Thanks! Have fun on holiday and keep on tweeting! 11 hours ago
- After some gentle prodding from @ProfMike_QMUL, I've finally updated my Twitter avatar... the last one was a bit old... 11 hours ago
- RT @Stephen_Curry: Never forget. theguardian.com/world/2016/jul… 17 hours ago
- RT @ClaraJeffery: Trump to supporters: "die in a fire" twitter.com/sinderbrand/st… 1 day ago
- 170,291 hits
- Follow Chemical connections on WordPress.com