Here’s another slide – some chemistry journal citation stats; interpret as you see fit!
Find meE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
Top posts & pages
- The heaviest naturally occurring element on Earth?
- How to make sloe gin... and a little bit of chemistry
- The smallest chiral hydrocarbon?
- 100 chemists on Twitter
- My ChemDraw hell
- I did a Nobel thing...
- 10 quick cover-letter tips for submitting scientific papers
- Make-or-break chemistry
- Credit where credit is due
- Reading list
Tags#chemmoviecarnival #iamscience acs aids angewandte chemie april 1st april fools day authors barton beltric acid benzene blogging borromean rings c&en chemdraw chemistry chemistry publishing chemjobber chemjobs chirality citation distributions citations cookies cover letters dad dietmar seyferth dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography graphical abstracts haemophilia history history of chemistry hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs journal development journals kitchen chemistry language metrics nature nature chemistry nature publishing group nobel nobel prize organometallics organosilicon papers peer review periodic table publishing referees science scientific literature scientific publishing seearroh silicon slides social media stereochemistry synthesis talks titles travel twitter word clouds writing x-ray crystallography
- Let's hope that these boots are made for walking... #21milestogo https://t.co/RiaodpmKl1 1 hour ago
- @ProfMike_QMUL I saw loads today and we're going picking next weekend- want me to bag you a few kilos? 13 hours ago
- @MeningitisNow Do you folks have a hashtag for the walk? #meningitiswalk #fivevalleyswalk #FVwalk? #5valleyswalk? 14 hours ago
- @NotHF @ChemProfCramer Southern Comfort did it for me - can't even stand the smell of it now... 15 hours ago
- @NotHF @ChemProfCramer I wish I could! 15 hours ago
- 174,557 hits
- Follow Chemical connections on WordPress.com