I see that Henry Rzepa just put up a post about where the readers of his blog come from. 144 countries, with India at number 3, and so on. I thought I’d put mine up for comparison — these are the numbers from Feb 25th, 2012 until now — only 104 countries for me. And come on Madagascar — what are you all reading?!
Find meE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
Top posts & pages
- The heaviest naturally occurring element on Earth?
- How to make sloe gin... and a little bit of chemistry
- My ChemDraw hell
- 100 chemists on Twitter
- The smallest chiral hydrocarbon?
- Imperfect impact
- On the nature of chemistry publishing
- Make-or-break chemistry
- 115 years of JACS titles
- 10 quick cover-letter tips for submitting scientific papers
Tags#chemmoviecarnival #iamscience acs aids angewandte chemie april 1st april fools day authors barton beltric acid benzene blogging borromean rings c&en chemdraw chemistry chemistry publishing chemjobber chemjobs chirality citation distributions citations cookies cover letters dad dietmar seyferth dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography graphical abstracts haemophilia history history of chemistry hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs journal development journals kitchen chemistry language metrics nature nature chemistry nature publishing group nobel nobel prize organometallics organosilicon papers peer review periodic table publishing referees science scientific literature scientific publishing seearroh silicon slides social media stereochemistry synthesis talks titles travel twitter word clouds writing x-ray crystallography
- Of course the world's blackest material is made of carbon nanotubes... twitter.com/JonathanHaynes… 1 hour ago
- RT @curiouswavefn: 2016 Nobel Prize predictions wavefunction.fieldofscience.com/2016/09/2016-n… @thomsonreuters @Dereklowe @SeeArrOh @Chemjobber @ChemBark @stuartc… 4 hours ago
- Sure, here you go! twitter.com/nickgreeves/st… 4 hours ago
- @PeONor Well, good luck anyway! 19 hours ago
- @PeONor Ha! I can barely walk as it is, if they were, then all bets would be off ;-) 19 hours ago
- 174,662 hits
- Follow Chemical connections on WordPress.com