I see that Henry Rzepa just put up a post about where the readers of his blog come from. 144 countries, with India at number 3, and so on. I thought I’d put mine up for comparison — these are the numbers from Feb 25th, 2012 until now — only 104 countries for me. And come on Madagascar — what are you all reading?!
Find meE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
Top posts & pages
- The heaviest naturally occurring element on Earth?
- My ChemDraw hell
- The smallest chiral hydrocarbon?
- How to make sloe gin... and a little bit of chemistry
- 100 chemists on Twitter
- 10 quick cover-letter tips for submitting scientific papers
- Imperfect impact
- Reading list
- Back to the future (of chemistry publishing)
- The ups and downs of cyclohexane
Tags#chemmoviecarnival #iamscience acs aids angewandte chemie april 1st april fools day authors barton beltric acid benzene blogging borromean rings c&en chemdraw chemistry chemistry publishing chemjobber chemjobs chirality citation distributions citations cookies cover letters dad dietmar seyferth dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography graphical abstracts haemophilia history history of chemistry hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs journal development journals kitchen chemistry language metrics nature nature chemistry nature publishing group nobel nobel prize organometallics organosilicon papers peer review periodic table publishing referees science scientific literature scientific publishing seearroh silicon slides social media stereochemistry synthesis talks titles travel twitter word clouds writing x-ray crystallography
- RT @drpeterrodgers: Great job opening at @eLife - and you get to work for me. What more could anyone want? twitter.com/eLife/status/7… 3 hours ago
- RT @SpringNatJobs: Associate Editor, Nature Physics Location:London ars2.equest.com/?response_id=4… #sciencejobs #jobs #physics 3 hours ago
- RT @Para_Bham: Nobel Prize-winning scientist returns to Bham for lecture birmingham.ac.uk/news/latest/20… @chembham @eps_unibham @stuartcantrill @un… 3 hours ago
- @AdamRutherford @statnews And of course, the little DNA graphic is left-handed... https://t.co/2oPuusywvA 3 hours ago
- RT @philipcball: I like Vienna's taste in street signs. https://t.co/6j8XbXxXte 5 hours ago
- 177,668 hits
- Follow Chemical connections on WordPress.com