I see that Henry Rzepa just put up a post about where the readers of his blog come from. 144 countries, with India at number 3, and so on. I thought I’d put mine up for comparison — these are the numbers from Feb 25th, 2012 until now — only 104 countries for me. And come on Madagascar — what are you all reading?!
Find meE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
Top posts & pages
- On the nature of chemistry publishing
- 100 chemists on Twitter
- My ChemDraw hell
- 10 quick cover-letter tips for submitting scientific papers
- The heaviest naturally occurring element on Earth?
- How to make sloe gin... and a little bit of chemistry
- The smallest chiral hydrocarbon?
- Make-or-break chemistry
- We need to talk about Twitter...
- Paul fleurat on Imperfect impact
- johnfossey on 100 chemists on Twitter
- Egregious citation statistic abuse | The Grumpy Geophysicist on Imperfect impact
- The Relative Citation Ratio: It won’t do your laundry, but can it exorcise the journal impact factor? | To infinity, and beyond! on Imperfect impact
- Rafael on My ChemDraw hell
Tags#chemmoviecarnival #iamscience acs aids angewandte chemie april 1st april fools day authors barton beltric acid benzene blogging borromean rings c&en chemdraw chemistry chemistry publishing chemjobber chemjobs chirality citation distributions citations cookies cover letters dad dietmar seyferth dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography graphical abstracts haemophilia history history of chemistry hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs journal development journals kitchen chemistry language metrics nature nature chemistry nature publishing group nobel nobel prize organometallics organosilicon papers peer review periodic table publishing referees science scientific literature scientific publishing seearroh silicon slides social media stereochemistry synthesis talks titles travel twitter word clouds writing x-ray crystallography
- What? Chemistry continues to blow my mind... twitter.com/MSalt69/status… 6 hours ago
- @jamesbatteas My pleasure - thanks for having me! 6 hours ago
- RT @curiouswavefn: A bond by any other name:How the simple definition of a hydrogen bond gives us a glimpse into the heart of chemistry htt… 13 hours ago
- @jamesbatteas Ha! No... not back in work until Wednesday... 14 hours ago
- Ugh. Jetlag. 2:30 am and still no sleep. 14 hours ago
- 172,436 hits
- Follow Chemical connections on WordPress.com