I see that Henry Rzepa just put up a post about where the readers of his blog come from. 144 countries, with India at number 3, and so on. I thought I’d put mine up for comparison — these are the numbers from Feb 25th, 2012 until now — only 104 countries for me. And come on Madagascar — what are you all reading?!
Find meE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
Top posts & pages
- The smallest chiral hydrocarbon?
- The heaviest naturally occurring element on Earth?
- How to make sloe gin... and a little bit of chemistry
- My ChemDraw hell
- 100 chemists on Twitter
- 10 quick cover-letter tips for submitting scientific papers
- Make-or-break chemistry
- 115 years of JACS titles
- Imperfect impact
- A pocket full of what now?
- Haruhiko Kuramochi on Periodic prose
- From #realtimechem to #whywedoresearch: Who are the Tweeting scientists? | piirus.ac.uk blog on We need to talk about Twitter…
- CiteScore: Elsevier’s new metrics for impact | The paper is open for discussion on Imperfect impact
- Manu Saunders on Counting chemists
- cjs007 on Counting chemists
Tags#chemnobel #iamscience aids angewandte chemie april 1st april fools day authors barton benzene blogging borromean rings c&en chemdraw chemistry chemistry publishing chemists chemjobber chemjobs chemtweeps chirality citation distributions citations cookies cover letters dad dietmar seyferth dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography graphical abstracts haemophilia history history of chemistry hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs journal development journals kitchen chemistry life-in-my-own-hands lists metrics nature nature chemistry nature publishing group nobel nobel prize not top 100 but just 100 papers peer review periodic table publishing referees science scientific literature scientific publishing seearroh silicon slides social media stereochemistry synthesis talks travel twitter twitter chemists twitter list writing x-ray crystallography
- @alexkeysjackson @RoySocChem @PolymChem ‘Tis lovely... although it should be pointed out that that ain’t mannose &… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- @AlexFGoldberg @nathanbroon @Kzirk Done! https://t.co/6EOYJnuR1A 4 hours ago
- @Dichtel @Starburst @NorthwesternU @WeinbergCollege Without wrappers = enantiomers With wrappers = diastereoisomers 5 hours ago
- @Brooke_LaFlamme @CommsBio @SpringerNature Thank you!! 5 hours ago
- @CommsBio @Brooke_LaFlamme @SpringerNature Can you magic one over to Crinan St for me, pretty please!? 5 hours ago
- 211,939 hits
- Follow Chemical connections on WordPress.com