Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Find meE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
Top posts & pages
- How to make sloe gin... and a little bit of chemistry
- The heaviest naturally occurring element on Earth?
- My ChemDraw hell
- The smallest chiral hydrocarbon?
- Make-or-break chemistry
- 100 chemists on Twitter
- Imperfect impact
- On the nature of chemistry publishing
- I did a Nobel thing...
- The periodic table of Twitter
Tags#chemmoviecarnival #iamscience acs aids angewandte chemie april 1st april fools day authors barton beltric acid benzene blogging borromean rings c&en chemdraw chemistry chemistry publishing chemjobber chemjobs chirality citation distributions citations cookies cover letters dad dietmar seyferth dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography graphical abstracts haemophilia history history of chemistry hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs journal development journals kitchen chemistry language metrics nature nature chemistry nature publishing group nobel nobel prize organometallics organosilicon papers peer review periodic table publishing referees science scientific literature scientific publishing seearroh silicon slides social media stereochemistry synthesis talks titles travel twitter word clouds writing x-ray crystallography
- @PeONor Well, good luck anyway! 9 hours ago
- @PeONor Ha! I can barely walk as it is, if they were, then all bets would be off ;-) 9 hours ago
- Finished! #5valleyswalk https://t.co/1A2hXrBphE 11 hours ago
- Over-halfway selfie... #5valleyswalk https://t.co/dJwCt6bnWR 14 hours ago
- Let's hope that these boots are made for walking... #21milestogo https://t.co/RiaodpmKl1 18 hours ago
- 174,624 hits
- Follow Chemical connections on WordPress.com