Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Stuart CantrillE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
- #chemcoach #chemmoviecarnival #iamscience #overlyhonestmethods aids analytical chemistry angewandte chemie bacon beltric acid benzene blog blogging borromean rings buckminsterfullerene c&en c60 careers chemdraw chemistry chemjobber chemjobs chirality cookies dad dialium drrubidium dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions fun genetics geography grad school graphical abstracts haemophilia handball history hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals krypton kryptonite lab work london 2012 mercury metrics movies nature nature chemistry naughty xenon nmr spectroscopy nobel prize olympics peer review periodic table publishing readers readership seearroh stats stereochemistry superman synthesis talks tennis travel twitter wimbledon writing x-ray crystallography
- @TriploidTree Lemme have an e-mail address, I'll send you a pdf copy. 1 hour ago
- @AWTaylor83 Ah, OK! Brain still not quite up to speed yet this Monday morning... 8 hours ago
- BREAKING: roughly half of the population have below-average maths skills; many of them journalists/spokespeople. 8 hours ago
- @AWTaylor83 Dunno. But yeah, if 'average' is a label for something, that would make the quote less idiotic. 8 hours ago
- Erm... "nearly half of schools doing worse than average" - that's kinda how averages work folks... bbc.co.uk/news/science-e… 8 hours ago