Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Stuart CantrillE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
- #chemcoach #chemmoviecarnival #iamscience #overlyhonestmethods aids analytical chemistry angewandte chemie bacon beltric acid benzene blog blogging borromean rings buckminsterfullerene c&en c60 careers chemdraw chemistry chemjobber chemjobs chirality cookies dad dialium drrubidium dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography grad school graphical abstracts haemophilia handball history hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals krypton kryptonite lab work london 2012 mercury metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group naughty xenon nmr spectroscopy nobel prize olympics peer review periodic table publishing readers readership seearroh stats stereochemistry superman synthesis talks travel twitter writing x-ray crystallography
- OK, one more, couldn't resist. The molecular TIE fighter... bit.ly/RJDrjE 8 hours ago
- @js5times Everything I've read about him makes him sound like a really nice chap. 8 hours ago
- I wish we still had footnotes like this in journal articles; they're all too rare these days... bit.ly/RJARKz 8 hours ago
- RT @paulcoxon: Today I learnt @CocaCola owns the domain ahh.com, ahhh.com & every one after that up to 'a' fol… 14 hours ago
- @DavidMLindsay I think it has. Would love to get my hands on it, but it seems there is no online version... 14 hours ago