Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Stuart CantrillE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
- #chemcoach #chemmoviecarnival #iamscience #overlyhonestmethods aids analytical chemistry angewandte chemie authors bacon beltric acid benzene blog blogging borromean rings buckminsterfullerene c&en c60 careers chemdraw chemistry chemjobber chemjobs chirality cookies dad dialium drrubidium dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography grad school graphical abstracts haemophilia history hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals krypton kryptonite lab work mercury metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group naughty xenon nmr spectroscopy nobel prize olympics peer review periodic table plutonium publishing readers readership seearroh stats stereochemistry superman synthesis talks travel twitter writing x-ray crystallography
- @SeeArrOh Good for IF manipulation... 1 hour ago
- Just left the office - last one out in the physical sciences today. Not many people hanging around to find out about that impact thingy. 1 hour ago
- @sciencenotscary @PeONor Ahhh... duly noted! 7 hours ago
- RT @physicsteo: Today is also National Lasagna Day. Celebrate the #impactfactor accordingly. 9 hours ago
- RT @ianrgraham: "Why the Journal Impact Factor has about as much predictive power as a horoscope" @brembs ht @mcdawg go.shr.lc/Imscsy 11 hours ago