Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Find meE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
Top posts & pages
- The heaviest naturally occurring element on Earth?
- My ChemDraw hell
- A quantitative analysis of how often Nature gives a fuck
- Reading list
- Make-or-break chemistry
- My science story (and my Dad)
- 10 quick cover-letter tips for submitting scientific papers
- 115 years of JACS titles
- How to make sloe gin... and a little bit of chemistry
- The smallest chiral hydrocarbon?
Tags#chemmoviecarnival #iamscience aids angewandte chemie april 1st april fools day authors barton beltric acid benzene blogging borromean rings buckminsterfullerene c&en c60 chemdraw chemistry chemistry publishing chemjobber chemjobs chirality cookies dad dialium dietmar seyferth dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography graphical abstracts haemophilia history history of chemistry hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals kitchen chemistry krypton kryptonite language mercury metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group nobel nobel prize organosilicon peer review periodic table plutonium publishing science scientific literature scientific publishing seearroh silicon stereochemistry superman synthesis talks travel twitter word clouds writing x-ray crystallography
- RT @OliverSacks: He spent his final days doing what he loved—playing piano, writing to friends, swimming, and enjoying smoked salmon. http:… 1 hour ago
- RT @OliverSacks: A beautiful way to perform one of the world's great musical treasures. youtube.com/watch?v=kbJcQY… 1 hour ago
- @whereisdaz @jjyerbury That's ridiculous. That so-called editor should be named and shamed. 1 hour ago
- @whereisdaz Were you told that by an editor?! 1 hour ago
- Fascinating story in today's @cenmag about how Tulane chemists saved their NMRs in the aftermath of Katrina bit.ly/1MX37Bt ($) 1 hour ago
- 135,231 hits
- Follow Chemical connections on WordPress.com