Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Find meE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
Top posts & pages
- We need to talk about Twitter...
- The heaviest naturally occurring element on Earth?
- Imperfect impact
- My ChemDraw hell
- 10 quick cover-letter tips for submitting scientific papers
- The smallest chiral hydrocarbon?
- How to make sloe gin... and a little bit of chemistry
- Make-or-break chemistry
- The periodic table of Twitter
Tags#chemmoviecarnival #iamscience aids angewandte chemie april 1st april fools day authors barton beltric acid benzene blogging borromean rings c&en chemdraw chemistry chemistry publishing chemjobber chemjobs chirality citation distributions citations cookies dad dialium dietmar seyferth dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography graphical abstracts haemophilia history history of chemistry hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals kitchen chemistry kryptonite language metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group nobel nobel prize organometallics organosilicon papers peer review periodic table publishing science scientific literature scientific publishing seearroh silicon social media stereochemistry superman synthesis talks travel twitter word clouds writing x-ray crystallography
- RT @jack: Twitter is live. Twitter is real-time. Twitter is about who & what you follow. And Twitter is here to stay! By becoming more Twit… 1 day ago
- @jes_sherman YES! DM me with details/dates etc. 1 day ago
- @jes_sherman Cambridge (come and say hi); also, Lake District, Snowdonia and cities like York & Durham. 1 day ago
- @PeONor @physicsteo Alas, that's a pity. Always enjoy your questioning of the speakers :-) 1 day ago
- @PeONor @physicsteo This year was only my second time (will be my 7th Bürgenstock this year...) 1 day ago
- 153,210 hits
- Follow Chemical connections on WordPress.com