Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Find meE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
Top posts & pages
- A quantitative analysis of how often Nature gives a fuck
- The heaviest naturally occurring element on Earth?
- My ChemDraw hell
- 10 quick cover-letter tips for submitting scientific papers
- 100 chemists on Twitter
- Drawing conclusions
- Make-or-break chemistry
- The smallest chiral hydrocarbon?
- The ups and downs of cyclohexane
- Pop quiz #1
Tags#chemmoviecarnival #iamscience aids analytical chemistry angewandte chemie april 1st april fools day authors bacon barton beltric acid benzene blogging borromean rings buckminsterfullerene c&en c60 careers chemdraw chemistry chemjobber chemjobs chirality cookies dad dialium dietmar seyferth dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography graphical abstracts haemophilia history history of chemistry hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals kitchen chemistry krypton kryptonite mercury metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group nobel nobel prize organosilicon peer review periodic table plutonium publishing science scientific literature scientific publishing seearroh silicon stereochemistry superman synthesis talks travel twitter writing x-ray crystallography
- RT @bencubby: Qatar World Cup death toll - so far. http://t.co/hGQnVbyqQY 2 hours ago
- @BBCMOTD #goal3 2 hours ago
- RT @physicsteo: Speaking specifically of academic editors but most activities are common w/ professional editors. I also take naps. https:/… 6 hours ago
- RT @physicsteo: Speaking of journals looking for new editors, we are looking for a talented #physics, #chemistry #phd like you: https://t.c… 6 hours ago
- @sharmanedit @tom_hartley Perhaps if we're talking specific data sets, sure, but what about just a general link to the group's homepage? 1 day ago
- 120,179 hits
- Follow Chemical connections on WordPress.com