Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Find meE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
Top posts & pages
- The heaviest naturally occurring element on Earth?
- My ChemDraw hell
- Make-or-break chemistry
- 10 quick cover-letter tips for submitting scientific papers
- A quantitative analysis of how often Nature gives a fuck
- 100 chemists on Twitter
- The smallest chiral hydrocarbon?
- What if (I read more books this year)?
- How to make sloe gin... and a little bit of chemistry
Tags#chemmoviecarnival #iamscience aids analytical chemistry angewandte chemie april 1st april fools day authors bacon beltric acid benzene blogging borromean rings buckminsterfullerene c&en c60 careers chemdraw chemistry chemjobber chemjobs chirality cookies dad dialium dietmar seyferth drrubidium dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography graphical abstracts haemophilia history history of chemistry hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals kitchen chemistry krypton kryptonite mercury metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group naughty xenon nobel nobel prize organosilicon peer review periodic table plutonium publishing scientific literature scientific publishing seearroh silicon stereochemistry superman synthesis talks travel twitter writing x-ray crystallography
- .@PeONor finishing off the fondue #Bürgenstock! http://t.co/eLxQNv4KC1 46 minutes ago
- Fondue! (with Tabasco modification!) #Bürgenstock http://t.co/d1aKaBfITw 48 minutes ago
- This was the fondue from last year at #Bürgenstock - hopefully tonight's will be just as good! http://t.co/0f0BBhBrFE 2 hours ago
- @NChemGav @HansellThe Is there something I need to be told ;-) 3 hours ago
- RT @sciorama: Apparently when Word for Mac saves files as pdfs, it amends the font size from 11 to 10.8. Bet you didn't know that. #expleti… 8 hours ago
- 117,149 hits
- Follow Chemical connections on WordPress.com