Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Stuart CantrillE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
- #chemcoach #chemmoviecarnival #iamscience #overlyhonestmethods aids analytical chemistry angewandte chemie authors bacon beltric acid benzene blog blogging borromean rings buckminsterfullerene c&en c60 careers chemdraw chemistry chemjobber chemjobs chirality cookies dad dialium drrubidium dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography grad school graphical abstracts haemophilia history hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals krypton kryptonite lab work mercury metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group naughty xenon nmr spectroscopy nobel prize olympics peer review periodic table plutonium publishing readers readership seearroh stats stereochemistry superman synthesis talks travel twitter writing x-ray crystallography
- @JessTheChemist @PeterHarvey87 I did tell him that he should tweet more... 13 hours ago
- @JessTheChemist Yeah, sorry to miss you - was whisked away for dinner not long after. 14 hours ago
- RT @LeonieMueck: New explanation for nature's homochirality? Study finds chirally sensitive electron-induced molecular breakup http://t.co/… 22 hours ago
- @onasixpence My pleasure - I think it's a great idea; I wish I'd thought of it! 22 hours ago
- @S_J_Lancaster I know, I know... 22 hours ago