Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Stuart CantrillE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
Tags#chemmoviecarnival #iamscience analytical chemistry angewandte chemie beltric acid benzene blogging borromean rings buckminsterfullerene c&en c60 careers chemdraw chemistry chemjobber chemjobs chirality cookies dad dialium dynamic covalent chemistry exam questions geography graphical abstracts history hydrocarbons jacs jadarite journals krypton kryptonite mercury movies nature nature chemistry peer review periodic table publishing seearroh stereochemistry superman synthesis travel twitter x-ray crystallography
- @sciencegeist No, there actually was a man in a perspex box... 11 hours ago
- @robeagling That's because it didn't involve penalties... 12 hours ago
- +douze points RT @JenDtweeting: .@grahnort is the best thing about the points segment of the evening. 12 hours ago
- Seriously. RT @Chemistry_Emz: How Finland only have 11 points is beyond me? 12 hours ago
- #Greece - you have something on your dress #eurovision 12 hours ago