Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Stuart CantrillE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
- #chemcoach #chemmoviecarnival #iamscience #overlyhonestmethods aids analytical chemistry angewandte chemie bacon beltric acid benzene blog blogging borromean rings buckminsterfullerene c&en c60 careers chemdraw chemistry chemjobber chemjobs chirality cookies dad dialium drrubidium dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions fun genetics geography grad school graphical abstracts haemophilia handball history hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals krypton kryptonite lab work london 2012 mercury metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group naughty xenon nmr spectroscopy nobel prize olympics peer review periodic table publishing readers readership seearroh stats stereochemistry superman synthesis talks tennis travel twitter writing x-ray crystallography
- RT @Dr_GHill: MT: “@knowmorewp: This periodic table shows how much of each element there is wapo.st/1cJZXly" <- quite like this. Via… 13 minutes ago
- RT @intelligencer: Fox News Can’t Spell "Spelling Bee" nym.ag/1elfaVl http://t.co/y7zKBODmn7 16 minutes ago
- I arrived at Heathrow over 30 minutes ago & this bus still hasn't made it to terminal 5 yet... gonna be a long day/night 2 hours ago
- +1 RT @DrRubidium: Discussion of the nitration of methyl benzoate has lead to the proper use of "that's so meta". Well played, student. 4 hours ago
- RT @ferrisjabr: Attn science writers & editors: many job openings: Scientific American, New Yorker, Pop Sci nature.com/naturejobs/sci… http://t… 4 hours ago