Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Stuart CantrillE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
- #chemcoach #chemmoviecarnival #iamscience #overlyhonestmethods aids analytical chemistry angewandte chemie authors bacon beltric acid benzene blog blogging borromean rings buckminsterfullerene c&en c60 careers chemdraw chemistry chemjobber chemjobs chirality cookies dad dialium drrubidium dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography grad school graphical abstracts haemophilia history hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals krypton kryptonite lab work mercury metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group naughty xenon nmr spectroscopy nobel prize olympics peer review periodic table plutonium publishing readers readership seearroh stats stereochemistry superman synthesis talks travel twitter writing x-ray crystallography
- RT @AlexFGoldberg: All of this death, it weighs that much more heavily knowing it’s happening only 40 miles away. May it all end soon. #isr… 2 hours ago
- RT @tweeter_anita: Eye witness accounts from ITN journalist @danieljerivers on his twitter feed make devastating reading. 2 hours ago
- Look closely at p9 of this pdf and you might find out what I'm talking about at the British Science Festival! #BSF14 bit.ly/1kY5ELn 4 hours ago
- RT @BritishSciFest: Et voilà! Bookings for #BSF14 are now OPEN! And the good news is… many events are free :) britishsciencefestival.org http:… 4 hours ago
- @philipcball @maglarecherche FWIW, here's a list of mostly chemistry-related sci books that I maintain... bit.ly/111FOKZ 7 hours ago