Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Find meE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
Top posts & pages
- The heaviest naturally occurring element on Earth?
- My ChemDraw hell
- 10 quick cover-letter tips for submitting scientific papers
- 100 chemists on Twitter
- Imperfect impact
- We need to talk about Twitter...
- Make-or-break chemistry
- The smallest chiral hydrocarbon?
- A quantitative analysis of how often Nature gives a fuck
- 115 years of JACS titles
Tags#chemmoviecarnival #iamscience aids angewandte chemie april 1st april fools day authors barton beltric acid benzene blogging borromean rings c&en chemdraw chemistry chemistry publishing chemjobber chemjobs chirality citation distributions citations cookies dad dialium dietmar seyferth dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography graphical abstracts haemophilia history history of chemistry hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals kitchen chemistry kryptonite language metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group nobel nobel prize organometallics organosilicon papers peer review periodic table publishing science scientific literature scientific publishing seearroh silicon social media stereochemistry superman synthesis talks travel twitter word clouds writing x-ray crystallography
- @alex_brovvn Playing hard to get, perhaps? ;-) 8 hours ago
- Dear Frontiers in Nanostuff: a) Really lame solicitation... b) Maybe check out what I do b4 spamming me like this https://t.co/HehVwCHmvo 8 hours ago
- RT @ezraklein: This is the harshest thing I've ever written about a major presidential candidate. But it's deserved: vox.com/2016/2/10/1095… 9 hours ago
- RT @JessicaScott09: Whoa. twitter.com/dianepatterson… 17 hours ago
- @forensictoxguy Ugh. I guess that's the price for free apps/services... 17 hours ago
- 153,518 hits
- Follow Chemical connections on WordPress.com