Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Find meE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
Top posts & pages
- The heaviest naturally occurring element on Earth?
- My ChemDraw hell
- 115 years of JACS titles
- A quantitative analysis of how often Nature gives a fuck
- 10 quick cover-letter tips for submitting scientific papers
- The smallest chiral hydrocarbon?
- The last writes
- Some surprising silicon chemistry
- A pocket full of what now?
- Reading list
Tags#chemmoviecarnival #iamscience aids angewandte chemie april 1st april fools day authors barton beltric acid benzene blogging borromean rings buckminsterfullerene c&en c60 chemdraw chemistry chemistry publishing chemjobber chemjobs chirality cookies dad dialium dietmar seyferth dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography graphical abstracts haemophilia history history of chemistry hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals kitchen chemistry krypton kryptonite language mercury metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group nobel nobel prize organosilicon peer review periodic table plutonium publishing science scientific literature scientific publishing seearroh silicon stereochemistry superman synthesis talks travel twitter word clouds writing x-ray crystallography
- We've just seen the cows come home... http://t.co/zunQx4oOlO 5 hours ago
- RT @xtaldave: Yet another Nobel prize winner demonstrates why a Nobel prize is no reliable indicator of general intelligence. https://t.co… 15 hours ago
- @scburdet @fxcoudert It explains why 'budgie smugglers' are so popular on the continent... 1 day ago
- @MichelleFrancl I would imagine not! 1 day ago
- @fxcoudert Yep, so it seems. I really don't understand the reasons why... 1 day ago
- 129,825 hits
- Follow Chemical connections on WordPress.com