Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Find meE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
Top posts & pages
- The heaviest naturally occurring element on Earth?
- My ChemDraw hell
- A quantitative analysis of how often Nature gives a fuck
- 10 quick cover-letter tips for submitting scientific papers
- 100 chemists on Twitter
- 115 years of JACS titles
- The smallest chiral hydrocarbon?
- Make-or-break chemistry
- All your base are belong to JACS
- What if (I read more books this year)?
Tags#chemmoviecarnival #iamscience aids angewandte chemie april 1st april fools day authors barton beltric acid benzene blogging borromean rings buckminsterfullerene c&en c60 chemdraw chemistry chemistry publishing chemjobber chemjobs chirality cookies dad dialium dietmar seyferth dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography graphical abstracts haemophilia history history of chemistry hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals kitchen chemistry krypton kryptonite language mercury metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group nobel nobel prize organosilicon peer review periodic table plutonium publishing science scientific literature scientific publishing seearroh silicon stereochemistry superman synthesis talks travel twitter word clouds writing x-ray crystallography
- @fxcoudert @fluorogrol We're kinda back to #honestchemtitles is you put 'No' at the end... ;-) 9 minutes ago
- @cjrw @SellaTheChemist @bbcr4today I wasn't listening, but @professor_dave certainly did and tweeted his displeasure! 11 minutes ago
- @fluorogrol @fxcoudert 'How', 'Why' are fine. Otherwise, Betteridge's Law... bit.ly/1JA1k4M 12 minutes ago
- Hey @BBCNews - next time you show a chemical structure on screen, maybe check with a chemist first. Just give me a call! 14 minutes ago
- @fluorogrol @fxcoudert Agreed, this is not so bad. Also my bugbear - questions as titles that can be answered with a 'yes' or 'no'. 15 minutes ago
- 132,942 hits
- Follow Chemical connections on WordPress.com