Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Stuart CantrillE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
- #chemcoach #chemmoviecarnival #iamscience #overlyhonestmethods aids analytical chemistry angewandte chemie bacon beltric acid benzene blog blogging borromean rings buckminsterfullerene c&en c60 careers chemdraw chemistry chemjobber chemjobs chirality cookies dad dialium drrubidium dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography grad school graphical abstracts haemophilia handball history hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals krypton kryptonite lab work london 2012 mercury metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group naughty xenon nmr spectroscopy nobel prize olympics peer review periodic table publishing readers readership seearroh stats stereochemistry superman synthesis talks travel twitter writing x-ray crystallography
- Good to know! MT @yunus_turkmen: Tomas Hudlicky has quite nice (& sometimes funny) notes & personal recollections in his reviews & book(s). 56 minutes ago
- Yes MT @HansellThe: Am I allowed 2 get a bit excited because this issue is the 1st where an article I handled made the cover? #editorgeeking 2 hours ago
- @fxcoudert @forganross We sort out the TOC once we know a paper is being published – refs don't always see them (lot of ed input tho here) 2 hours ago
- @AlexFGoldberg @forganross @reneewebs Ewww! 3 hours ago
- @DavidMLindsay With a pint of Guinness 4 hours ago