Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Stuart CantrillE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
- #chemcoach #chemmoviecarnival #iamscience #overlyhonestmethods aids analytical chemistry angewandte chemie authors bacon beltric acid benzene blog blogging borromean rings buckminsterfullerene c&en c60 careers chemdraw chemistry chemjobber chemjobs chirality cookies dad dialium drrubidium dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography grad school graphical abstracts haemophilia history hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals krypton kryptonite lab work mercury metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group naughty xenon nmr spectroscopy nobel prize olympics peer review periodic table plutonium publishing readers readership seearroh stats stereochemistry superman synthesis talks travel twitter writing x-ray crystallography
- @ChemistryWorld You're missing an OH from your structure... bit.ly/1ATaO2x 3 hours ago
- RT @Protohedgehog: Comments from me in @NatureNews today on which high-profile journals tend to have higher retraction rates http://t.co/5z… 3 hours ago
- RT @Richvn: .@Altmetric shows much better use of data to examine most-influential science-tweeters altmetric.com/blog/the-real-… 5 hours ago
- @drugmonkeyblog Small nation with oil reserves? Surely the US would be first in line to invade and protect their 'freedom'. 7 hours ago
- Oops... RT @ChemistryUpdate: You had one job ACS bit.ly/1s811Ha 8 hours ago