Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Find meE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
Top posts & pages
- The heaviest naturally occurring element on Earth?
- My ChemDraw hell
- 10 quick cover-letter tips for submitting scientific papers
- Make-or-break chemistry
- A quantitative analysis of how often Nature gives a fuck
- 100 chemists on Twitter
- The smallest chiral hydrocarbon?
- Some surprising silicon chemistry
- What if (I read more books this year)?
- Pop quiz #1
Tags#chemmoviecarnival #iamscience aids analytical chemistry angewandte chemie april 1st april fools day authors bacon beltric acid benzene blogging borromean rings buckminsterfullerene c&en c60 careers chemdraw chemistry chemjobber chemjobs chirality cookies dad dialium dietmar seyferth drrubidium dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography graphical abstracts haemophilia history history of chemistry hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals kitchen chemistry krypton kryptonite mercury metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group naughty xenon nobel nobel prize organosilicon peer review periodic table plutonium publishing scientific literature scientific publishing seearroh silicon stereochemistry superman synthesis talks travel twitter writing x-ray crystallography
- I hereby declare that it is summer! http://t.co/bmQy1VtNe5 13 minutes ago
- RT @gravbeast: New Scientist may not have heard of physicist Lise Meitner, but to call her 'unsung' beggars belief - @rmathematicus http://… 55 minutes ago
- Village peacock http://t.co/rNrCW6UosF 2 hours ago
- RT @SeeArrOh: A generation ago, you'd gain exposure as an Asst Prof by chairing a conference session. Now everyone has websites and Twitter… 18 hours ago
- @sksilverman @CarolynBertozzi Not as embarrassing as this one... nature.com/nature/journal… 20 hours ago
- 117,688 hits
- Follow Chemical connections on WordPress.com