Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Find meE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
Top posts & pages
- The heaviest naturally occurring element on Earth?
- 10 quick cover-letter tips for submitting scientific papers
- My ChemDraw hell
- A quantitative analysis of how often Nature gives a fuck
- 100 chemists on Twitter
- The smallest chiral hydrocarbon?
- Make-or-break chemistry
- Reading list
- 115 years of JACS titles
Tags#chemmoviecarnival #iamscience aids angewandte chemie april 1st april fools day authors barton beltric acid benzene blogging borromean rings buckminsterfullerene c&en c60 chemdraw chemistry chemistry publishing chemjobber chemjobs chirality cookies dad dialium dietmar seyferth dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography graphical abstracts haemophilia history history of chemistry hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals kitchen chemistry krypton kryptonite language mercury metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group nobel nobel prize organosilicon peer review periodic table plutonium publishing science scientific literature scientific publishing seearroh silicon stereochemistry superman synthesis talks travel twitter word clouds writing x-ray crystallography
- @marcelswart @CientificoenEsp I think there's one related to superluminal neutrinos that says 'Probably not' 1 hour ago
- RT @alokjha: Oh dear. This is *proper* nonsense. How abt getting comment from even ONE other scientist to check facts, @guardian? https://t… 1 day ago
- Contender for a Darwin Award... bit.ly/1HFhvw9 1 day ago
- RT @paulcoxon: Mary Mary, quite contrary how does your h-index grow? Salami slice & publish twice with self-citations all in a row. #Academ… 4 days ago
- We've just seen the cows come home... http://t.co/zunQx4oOlO 5 days ago
- 130,241 hits
- Follow Chemical connections on WordPress.com