Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Find meE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
Top posts & pages
- The heaviest naturally occurring element on Earth?
- My ChemDraw hell
- 100 chemists on Twitter
- A quantitative analysis of how often Nature gives a fuck
- 10 quick cover-letter tips for submitting scientific papers
- Make-or-break chemistry
- The smallest chiral hydrocarbon?
- A silicon spoof
- Reading list
- How to make sloe gin... and a little bit of chemistry
Tags#chemmoviecarnival #iamscience aids analytical chemistry angewandte chemie april 1st april fools day authors bacon barton beltric acid benzene blogging borromean rings buckminsterfullerene c&en c60 careers chemdraw chemistry chemjobber chemjobs chirality cookies dad dialium dietmar seyferth dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography graphical abstracts haemophilia history history of chemistry hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals kitchen chemistry krypton kryptonite mercury metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group nobel nobel prize organosilicon peer review periodic table plutonium publishing science scientific literature scientific publishing seearroh silicon stereochemistry superman synthesis talks travel twitter writing x-ray crystallography
- Sometimes I wonder if the reviewers read the same manuscript. Sometimes I wonder if the reviewers read the manuscript. 52 minutes ago
- RT @DugaldMcG: @stuartcantrill @sharmanedit IMO, at the core, eds and their abilities, training & knowledge are what makes journals good, b… 1 hour ago
- @bat__go @McDawg @Doctor_Galactic What sort of parties do you go to?! 1 hour ago
- Yep, annoying... twitter.com/ShawnHooper/st… 2 hours ago
- .@paulcoxon Linus Pauling's PhD Thesis was 5 reprinted JACS papers (43 pages in total) and a cover sheet. thesis.library.caltech.edu/1791/ 3 hours ago
- 120,011 hits
- Follow Chemical connections on WordPress.com