Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Stuart CantrillE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
- #chemcoach #chemmoviecarnival #iamscience #overlyhonestmethods aids analytical chemistry angewandte chemie bacon beltric acid benzene blog blogging borromean rings buckminsterfullerene c&en c60 careers chemdraw chemistry chemjobber chemjobs chirality cookies dad dialium drrubidium dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions fun genetics geography grad school graphical abstracts haemophilia handball history hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals krypton kryptonite lab work london 2012 mercury metrics movies nature nature chemistry naughty xenon nmr spectroscopy nobel prize olympics peer review periodic table publishing readers readership seearroh stats stereochemistry superman synthesis talks tennis travel twitter wimbledon writing x-ray crystallography
- @AWTaylor83 @NatureChemistry Thank *you* for writing for us! 1 hour ago
- RT @NatureChemistry: Felice Grandinetti's In your element piece on neon prompted a letter from Roald Hoffmann -on the blog with a reply htt… 1 hour ago
- @professor_dave @Stephen_Curry Yep, that's why from now on we'll only be publishing graphene papers. IF > 50 if we do that. 1 hour ago
- @AWTaylor83 Not a massive stretch to read it that way is it... 1 hour ago
- Thanks to @professor_dave, @Stephen_Curry & others for accompanying me on my commute this morning. Now off to luxury towers to do some work! 1 hour ago