Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Stuart CantrillE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
- #chemcoach #chemmoviecarnival #iamscience #overlyhonestmethods aids analytical chemistry angewandte chemie bacon beltric acid benzene blog blogging borromean rings buckminsterfullerene c&en c60 careers chemdraw chemistry chemjobber chemjobs chirality cookies dad dialium drrubidium dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography grad school graphical abstracts haemophilia handball history hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals krypton kryptonite lab work london 2012 mercury metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group naughty xenon nmr spectroscopy nobel prize olympics peer review periodic table publishing readers readership seearroh stats stereochemistry superman synthesis talks travel twitter writing x-ray crystallography
- Blog post from last night - what do Star Wars and ferrocene have in common? bit.ly/RJDrjE 1 hour ago
- @TaroniAndrea I could have done! I'll send you a few more by e-mail! 2 hours ago
- @laurenkwolf Cool! I think I went up in a cable car...! 3 hours ago
- @derivadow Is that your subtle way of saying it's not Shakespeare's birthday today? Next you'll be telling me St George didn't kill a dragon 3 hours ago
- RT @TomChivers: On the histrionics and pearl-clutching over the word "literally". Why don't we get so upset about "really" or "truly"?http:… 3 hours ago