Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Stuart CantrillE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
Tags#chemmoviecarnival #iamscience analytical chemistry angewandte chemie beltric acid benzene blogging borromean rings buckminsterfullerene c&en c60 careers chemdraw chemistry chemjobber chemjobs chirality cookies dad dialium dynamic covalent chemistry exam questions geography graphical abstracts history hydrocarbons jacs jadarite journals krypton kryptonite mercury movies nature nature chemistry peer review periodic table publishing seearroh stereochemistry superman synthesis travel twitter x-ray crystallography
- @MichelleFrancl Might struggle to get one home in the car - feisty little blighters too! 6 hours ago
- Vine is a bit shit. If you forget to caption a video, you can't simply add it into a tweet when you share from the app. #needsimprovement 6 hours ago
- Hungry or just greedy - vine.co/v/b9Q0VYzwYEM 6 hours ago
- RT @sciencegeist: .@MichelleFrancl in @naturechemistry writing on how to approach chemophobia bit.ly/10Pm3uc ($) 7 hours ago
- @js5times No. I think we have rules about that. 8 hours ago