Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Stuart CantrillE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
- #chemcoach #chemmoviecarnival #iamscience #overlyhonestmethods aids analytical chemistry angewandte chemie bacon beltric acid benzene blog blogging borromean rings buckminsterfullerene c&en c60 careers chemdraw chemistry chemjobber chemjobs chirality cookies dad dialium drrubidium dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions fun genetics geography grad school graphical abstracts haemophilia handball history hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals krypton kryptonite lab work london 2012 mercury metrics movies nature nature chemistry naughty xenon nmr spectroscopy nobel prize olympics peer review periodic table publishing readers readership seearroh stats stereochemistry superman synthesis talks tennis travel twitter wimbledon writing x-ray crystallography
- @girlscientist Yeah, that ;-) As well as pissing off most of a community & reducing any trickle-down effect from the Mother Ship... 26 minutes ago
- @jfchimie True. Methodology too. 9 hours ago
- I swear @sciencemagazine publishes more chemistry in each issue than @NatureMagazine puts out each month #sigh 9 hours ago
- Loads of chemistry in @sciencemagazine yet again - damn these #luxuryjournals ;-) 9 hours ago
- @ChemProfCramer I hope you've checked out how many dishes they've had to retract in recent years... 10 hours ago