Find meE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
Top posts & pages
- The heaviest naturally occurring element on Earth?
- My ChemDraw hell
- The smallest chiral hydrocarbon?
- 10 quick cover-letter tips for submitting scientific papers
- A quantitative analysis of how often Nature gives a fuck
- We need to talk about Twitter...
- Make-or-break chemistry
- Imperfect impact
- 100 chemists on Twitter
Tags#chemmoviecarnival #iamscience aids angewandte chemie april 1st april fools day authors barton beltric acid benzene blogging borromean rings c&en chemdraw chemistry chemistry publishing chemjobber chemjobs chirality citation distributions citations cookies dad dialium dietmar seyferth dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography graphical abstracts haemophilia history history of chemistry hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals kitchen chemistry kryptonite language metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group nobel nobel prize organometallics organosilicon papers peer review periodic table publishing science scientific literature scientific publishing seearroh silicon social media stereochemistry superman synthesis talks travel twitter word clouds writing x-ray crystallography
- RT @jimalkhalili: As a general warning, anyone who asks me 'but what are gravitational waves useful for?' Or 'why should I care?' gets a pu… 4 hours ago
- @scburdet Ha! 15 hours ago
- @scburdet I doubt it will be the last... 15 hours ago
- RT @grahamfarmelo: Gravitational waves—even their conceiver Einstein had his moment of doubt in 1936 bit.ly/1PPRyy4 1/2 https://t.… 16 hours ago
- iChemist? twitter.com/Chemjobber/sta… 16 hours ago
- 153,734 hits
- Follow Chemical connections on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Life in general
I read many books in 2014. Some of them I read so many times that I could probably recite them word-for-word. These books typically involved a gruffalo or the offspring of a gruffalo, however. And if there was no gruffalo … Continue reading