Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Find meE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
Top posts & pages
- The heaviest naturally occurring element on Earth?
- 10 quick cover-letter tips for submitting scientific papers
- A quantitative analysis of how often Nature gives a fuck
- My ChemDraw hell
- 100 chemists on Twitter
- Reading list
- 115 years of JACS titles
- Make-or-break chemistry
- The smallest chiral hydrocarbon?
Tags#chemmoviecarnival #iamscience aids angewandte chemie april 1st april fools day authors barton beltric acid benzene blogging borromean rings buckminsterfullerene c&en c60 chemdraw chemistry chemistry publishing chemjobber chemjobs chirality cookies dad dialium dietmar seyferth dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography graphical abstracts haemophilia history history of chemistry hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals kitchen chemistry krypton kryptonite language mercury metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group nobel nobel prize organosilicon peer review periodic table plutonium publishing science scientific literature scientific publishing seearroh silicon stereochemistry superman synthesis talks travel twitter word clouds writing x-ray crystallography
- RT @alokjha: Oh dear. This is *proper* nonsense. How abt getting comment from even ONE other scientist to check facts, @guardian? https://t… 11 hours ago
- Contender for a Darwin Award... bit.ly/1HFhvw9 1 day ago
- RT @paulcoxon: Mary Mary, quite contrary how does your h-index grow? Salami slice & publish twice with self-citations all in a row. #Academ… 3 days ago
- We've just seen the cows come home... http://t.co/zunQx4oOlO 5 days ago
- RT @xtaldave: Yet another Nobel prize winner demonstrates why a Nobel prize is no reliable indicator of general intelligence. https://t.co… 5 days ago
- 130,186 hits
- Follow Chemical connections on WordPress.com