Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Find meE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
Top posts & pages
- The heaviest naturally occurring element on Earth?
- My ChemDraw hell
- Make-or-break chemistry
- A quantitative analysis of how often Nature gives a fuck
- 100 chemists on Twitter
- 10 quick cover-letter tips for submitting scientific papers
- The smallest chiral hydrocarbon?
- A pocket full of what now?
- Reading list
Tags#chemmoviecarnival #iamscience aids analytical chemistry angewandte chemie april 1st april fools day authors bacon beltric acid benzene blogging borromean rings buckminsterfullerene c&en c60 careers chemdraw chemistry chemjobber chemjobs chirality cookies dad dialium dietmar seyferth drrubidium dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography graphical abstracts haemophilia history history of chemistry hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals kitchen chemistry krypton kryptonite mercury metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group naughty xenon nobel nobel prize organosilicon peer review periodic table plutonium publishing scientific literature scientific publishing seearroh silicon stereochemistry superman synthesis talks travel twitter writing x-ray crystallography
- So, last year I signed @christhechang up to Twitter in the bar at #Bürgenstock - who will it be this year... 9 hours ago
- RT @aoifemcl: This is delightful MT @kenibyk: @MaiaDunphy This is what i do to people on trains in real life. http://t.co/MKvnyuFg9W 9 hours ago
- @lillywhites100 @gbernardes_chem He's already mentioned it - full story in the bar later... 9 hours ago
- @gbernardes_chem There's also a pre-dinner event on Wednesday which is apparently special... 10 hours ago
- @gbernardes_chem There is a different former president chairing each speaker, rather than one chair per session. 10 hours ago
- 117,103 hits
- Follow Chemical connections on WordPress.com