Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Stuart CantrillE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
- #chemcoach #chemmoviecarnival #iamscience #overlyhonestmethods aids analytical chemistry angewandte chemie bacon beltric acid benzene blog blogging borromean rings buckminsterfullerene c&en c60 careers chemdraw chemistry chemjobber chemjobs chirality cookies dad dialium drrubidium dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography grad school graphical abstracts haemophilia handball history hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals krypton kryptonite lab work london 2012 mercury metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group naughty xenon nmr spectroscopy nobel prize olympics peer review periodic table publishing readers readership seearroh stats stereochemistry superman synthesis talks travel twitter writing x-ray crystallography
- @ArnaudDeladeri @pintofscience I did (I think I even RT'd it) - I see my friend Nitschke is talking. Will see what I'm around for. 21 minutes ago
- RT @phdcomics: An Honest Methods Section (new comic!) phdcomics.com/comics.php?f=1… http://t.co/w4bZt3krdl 51 minutes ago
- @yunus_turkmen Thanks! 3 hours ago
- Ha! MT @carmendrahl: Must be running low on angry letters @cenmag - @cenbaum has written a #climate change editorial: bit.ly/1jUmcDV 3 hours ago
- Good to know! MT @yunus_turkmen: Tomas Hudlicky has quite nice (& sometimes funny) notes & personal recollections in his reviews & book(s). 3 hours ago