Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Stuart CantrillE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
Tags#chemmoviecarnival #iamscience analytical chemistry angewandte chemie beltric acid benzene blogging borromean rings buckminsterfullerene c&en c60 careers chemdraw chemistry chemjobber chemjobs chirality cookies dad dialium dynamic covalent chemistry exam questions geography graphical abstracts history hydrocarbons jacs jadarite journals krypton kryptonite mercury movies nature nature chemistry peer review periodic table publishing seearroh stereochemistry superman synthesis travel twitter x-ray crystallography
- Considering I have worked for both of these journals, this is OK by me! openflask.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/whats-… 5 hours ago
- And apologies for a photo of my ugly legs... 1 day ago
- Problems you don't know about until you have kids: crawling around in baby pools leads to selective hair loss... http://t.co/vn59EDkXMG 1 day ago
- <sigh> >>> Score one for the antiscience cranks in Portland on fluoridation zite.to/19717Cv via @zite 1 day ago
- Hey @robeagling - can you make one of these?! >>> This Dinosaur Is Made From Balloons, Not Bones zite.to/1894euE via @zite 1 day ago