I’ve just had the honour of taking part in the Editors’ forum at the 15th Asian Chemical Congress. Here’s a pdf copy (click on the image below) of my slides for those of you who might be interested in seeing what I had to say…
Find meE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
Top posts & pages
- The heaviest naturally occurring element on Earth?
- Imperfect impact
- We need to talk about Twitter...
- My ChemDraw hell
- 100 chemists on Twitter
- 10 quick cover-letter tips for submitting scientific papers
- The smallest chiral hydrocarbon?
- The last writes
- Back to the future (of chemistry publishing)
- A quantitative analysis of how often Nature gives a fuck
Tags#chemmoviecarnival #iamscience aids angewandte chemie april 1st april fools day authors barton beltric acid benzene blogging borromean rings c&en chemdraw chemistry chemistry publishing chemjobber chemjobs chirality citation distributions citations cookies dad dialium dietmar seyferth dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography graphical abstracts haemophilia history history of chemistry hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals kitchen chemistry kryptonite language metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group nobel nobel prize organometallics organosilicon papers peer review periodic table publishing science scientific literature scientific publishing seearroh silicon social media stereochemistry superman synthesis talks travel twitter word clouds writing x-ray crystallography
- Papers in Catalysis Science & Technology in 2015, Jan-Dec: 64, 75, 64, 55, 50, 40, 40, 40, 40, 18, 18, 18 #ACSvsRSC twitter.com/stuartcantrill… 49 minutes ago
- "Catalysis Journal G" looks very much like RSC's Catalysis Science & Technology if you look at the numbers #ACSvsRSC twitter.com/ACSCatalysis/s… 51 minutes ago
- @sksilverman @ACSCatalysis Citation distributions are a start - not perfect by a long shot though... 2 hours ago
- @pwk2013 Yeah, it was also the basis/inspiration(?) of a Thesis article in @NatureChemistry by @MichelleFrancl... 3 hours ago
- @pwk2013 Yep, that one's a doozy... 3 hours ago
- 152,973 hits
- Follow Chemical connections on WordPress.com