I see that Henry Rzepa just put up a post about where the readers of his blog come from. 144 countries, with India at number 3, and so on. I thought I’d put mine up for comparison — these are the numbers from Feb 25th, 2012 until now — only 104 countries for me. And come on Madagascar — what are you all reading?!
Find meE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
Top posts & pages
- The heaviest naturally occurring element on Earth?
- My ChemDraw hell
- 10 quick cover-letter tips for submitting scientific papers
- Make-or-break chemistry
- A quantitative analysis of how often Nature gives a fuck
- 100 chemists on Twitter
- The smallest chiral hydrocarbon?
- A silicon spoof
- A pocket full of what now?
- The periodic table of Twitter
Tags#chemmoviecarnival #iamscience aids analytical chemistry angewandte chemie april 1st april fools day authors bacon beltric acid benzene blogging borromean rings buckminsterfullerene c&en c60 careers chemdraw chemistry chemjobber chemjobs chirality cookies dad dialium dietmar seyferth drrubidium dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography graphical abstracts haemophilia history history of chemistry hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals kitchen chemistry krypton kryptonite mercury metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group naughty xenon nobel nobel prize organosilicon peer review periodic table plutonium publishing scientific literature scientific publishing seearroh silicon stereochemistry superman synthesis talks travel twitter writing x-ray crystallography
- @lillywhites100 It's still very creamy. 57 minutes ago
- Also, another great thing about #Bürgenstock - the desserts... http://t.co/I5eNxywGOG 1 hour ago
- Also, for those that don't know, questions/discussion after talks at #Bürgenstock goes on for ~30 mins with often >10 questions. Brilliant. 1 hour ago
- Blackboard alert! One of the great things about #Bürgenstock is the drawing of reaction schemes to help answer questions. 1 hour ago
- @AlexFGoldberg Go on then. 1 hour ago
- 117,022 hits
- Follow Chemical connections on WordPress.com