I see that Henry Rzepa just put up a post about where the readers of his blog come from. 144 countries, with India at number 3, and so on. I thought I’d put mine up for comparison — these are the numbers from Feb 25th, 2012 until now — only 104 countries for me. And come on Madagascar — what are you all reading?!
Stuart CantrillE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
- #chemcoach #chemmoviecarnival #iamscience #overlyhonestmethods aids analytical chemistry angewandte chemie bacon beltric acid benzene blog blogging borromean rings buckminsterfullerene c&en c60 careers chemdraw chemistry chemjobber chemjobs chirality cookies dad dialium drrubidium dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions fun genetics geography grad school graphical abstracts haemophilia handball history hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals krypton kryptonite lab work london 2012 mercury metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group naughty xenon nmr spectroscopy nobel prize olympics peer review periodic table publishing readers readership seearroh stats stereochemistry superman synthesis talks tennis travel twitter writing x-ray crystallography
- RT @readfearn: Editors Resign as Retraction Scandal Deepens at Science Journal That Caved in to Climate Deniers huff.to/1ix4J62 via … 15 hours ago
- @ChemProfCramer @UnstableIsotope @Chemjobber They'll be used to make homeopathic remedies perhaps! 20 hours ago
- @UnstableIsotope @Chemjobber They'll certainly put Phil Baran out of business... 20 hours ago
- @b_abk6 I don't think so... 20 hours ago
- @VCEasy This one would be on the cover. 20 hours ago