I see that Henry Rzepa just put up a post about where the readers of his blog come from. 144 countries, with India at number 3, and so on. I thought I’d put mine up for comparison — these are the numbers from Feb 25th, 2012 until now — only 104 countries for me. And come on Madagascar — what are you all reading?!
Find meE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
Top posts & pages
- The heaviest naturally occurring element on Earth?
- My ChemDraw hell
- The smallest chiral hydrocarbon?
- 10 quick cover-letter tips for submitting scientific papers
- 100 chemists on Twitter
- Imperfect impact
- Make-or-break chemistry
- We need to talk about Twitter...
- 115 years of JACS titles
- A quantitative analysis of how often Nature gives a fuck
Tags#chemmoviecarnival #iamscience aids angewandte chemie april 1st april fools day authors barton beltric acid benzene blogging borromean rings c&en chemdraw chemistry chemistry publishing chemjobber chemjobs chirality citation distributions citations cookies dad dialium dietmar seyferth dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography graphical abstracts haemophilia history history of chemistry hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals kitchen chemistry kryptonite language metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group nobel nobel prize organometallics organosilicon papers peer review periodic table publishing science scientific literature scientific publishing seearroh silicon social media stereochemistry superman synthesis talks travel twitter word clouds writing x-ray crystallography
- @alex_brovvn Playing hard to get, perhaps? ;-) 10 hours ago
- Dear Frontiers in Nanostuff: a) Really lame solicitation... b) Maybe check out what I do b4 spamming me like this https://t.co/HehVwCHmvo 10 hours ago
- RT @ezraklein: This is the harshest thing I've ever written about a major presidential candidate. But it's deserved: vox.com/2016/2/10/1095… 11 hours ago
- RT @JessicaScott09: Whoa. twitter.com/dianepatterson… 19 hours ago
- @forensictoxguy Ugh. I guess that's the price for free apps/services... 19 hours ago
- 153,541 hits
- Follow Chemical connections on WordPress.com