I see that Henry Rzepa just put up a post about where the readers of his blog come from. 144 countries, with India at number 3, and so on. I thought I’d put mine up for comparison — these are the numbers from Feb 25th, 2012 until now — only 104 countries for me. And come on Madagascar — what are you all reading?!
Find meE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
Top posts & pages
- The heaviest naturally occurring element on Earth?
- A quantitative analysis of how often Nature gives a fuck
- 10 quick cover-letter tips for submitting scientific papers
- My ChemDraw hell
- The ups and downs of cyclohexane
- Make-or-break chemistry
- The smallest chiral hydrocarbon?
- Awed by the rings
- The last writes
Tags#chemmoviecarnival #iamscience aids analytical chemistry angewandte chemie april 1st april fools day authors bacon barton beltric acid benzene blogging borromean rings buckminsterfullerene c&en c60 careers chemdraw chemistry chemjobber chemjobs chirality cookies dad dialium dietmar seyferth dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography graphical abstracts haemophilia history history of chemistry hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals kitchen chemistry krypton kryptonite mercury metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group nobel nobel prize organosilicon peer review periodic table plutonium publishing science scientific literature scientific publishing seearroh silicon stereochemistry superman synthesis talks travel twitter writing x-ray crystallography
- RT @VendettaBella: #WorldGothDay That's all I got to say... http://t.co/bS1w2oo8oo 4 hours ago
- RT @AcademiaObscura: When submitting a paper to a journal, always send a cover letter. Or not. http://t.co/MvdaJIgBSe 4 hours ago
- @ChemProfCramer Ugh. 5 hours ago
- @RetractionWatch @sksilverman But has a retracted retraction ever been retracted...? 11 hours ago
- @CrimsonAlkemist #correctionception - I like it! 12 hours ago
- 119,631 hits
- Follow Chemical connections on WordPress.com