I see that Henry Rzepa just put up a post about where the readers of his blog come from. 144 countries, with India at number 3, and so on. I thought I’d put mine up for comparison — these are the numbers from Feb 25th, 2012 until now — only 104 countries for me. And come on Madagascar — what are you all reading?!
Stuart CantrillE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
- #chemcoach #chemmoviecarnival #iamscience #overlyhonestmethods aids analytical chemistry angewandte chemie authors bacon beltric acid benzene blog blogging borromean rings buckminsterfullerene c&en c60 careers chemdraw chemistry chemjobber chemjobs chirality cookies dad dialium drrubidium dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography grad school graphical abstracts haemophilia history hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals krypton kryptonite lab work mercury metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group naughty xenon nmr spectroscopy nobel prize olympics peer review periodic table plutonium publishing readers readership seearroh stats stereochemistry superman synthesis talks travel twitter writing x-ray crystallography
- @lilaguterman I hope it happens... 12 hours ago
- Much fun! RT @cenmag: Countdown to the 2014 Chemistry Nobel Prize bit.ly/Zpqsrj 13 hours ago
- RT @reneewebs: another fascinate post from @jaspevacek on It's the Rheo Thing rheothing.com/2014/09/a-mixi… 14 hours ago
- @JBuriak @cenmag @carmendrahl Hope they had as much fun as we did! 14 hours ago
- @caferyavuz @Dichtel Why not? 14 hours ago