I see that Henry Rzepa just put up a post about where the readers of his blog come from. 144 countries, with India at number 3, and so on. I thought I’d put mine up for comparison — these are the numbers from Feb 25th, 2012 until now — only 104 countries for me. And come on Madagascar — what are you all reading?!
Stuart CantrillE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
- #chemcoach #chemmoviecarnival #iamscience #overlyhonestmethods aids analytical chemistry angewandte chemie authors bacon beltric acid benzene blog blogging borromean rings buckminsterfullerene c&en c60 careers chemdraw chemistry chemjobber chemjobs chirality cookies dad dialium drrubidium dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography grad school graphical abstracts haemophilia history hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals krypton kryptonite lab work mercury metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group naughty xenon nmr spectroscopy nobel prize olympics peer review periodic table plutonium publishing readers readership seearroh stats stereochemistry superman synthesis talks travel twitter writing x-ray crystallography
- @marynmck Ahh, that explains EVERYTHING! 9 hours ago
- Pretty much every DNA double helix I see on BBC news is left-handed... http://t.co/SIQJ9Xs3Rw 9 hours ago
- RT @tomscott: I just found out that replying to a promoted tweet, even just with heckling, costs the promoter between 50¢ and $5. Use that … 13 hours ago
- RT @Chemistry_Kat: Would love to see the outcome of this! MT@lgamon Quick survey of work hours happening on reddit. reddit.com/r/chemistry/co… … 15 hours ago
- @PeONor Don't know. If you're talking 'Nature'-branded, probably not. But if you include everything in NPG stable, well, still don't know! 18 hours ago