I see that Henry Rzepa just put up a post about where the readers of his blog come from. 144 countries, with India at number 3, and so on. I thought I’d put mine up for comparison — these are the numbers from Feb 25th, 2012 until now — only 104 countries for me. And come on Madagascar — what are you all reading?!
Stuart CantrillE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
- #chemcoach #chemmoviecarnival #iamscience #overlyhonestmethods aids analytical chemistry angewandte chemie authors bacon beltric acid benzene blog blogging borromean rings buckminsterfullerene c&en c60 careers chemdraw chemistry chemjobber chemjobs chirality cookies dad dialium drrubidium dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography grad school graphical abstracts haemophilia history hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals krypton kryptonite lab work mercury metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group naughty xenon nmr spectroscopy nobel prize olympics peer review periodic table plutonium publishing readers readership seearroh stats stereochemistry superman synthesis talks travel twitter writing x-ray crystallography
- Via @msalt69 on FB >>> Ten of the best collective nouns gu.com/p/4xkan/tw (@guardian) 1 day ago
- @DevilleSy Sorry, I know, just been busy today and missing context is easy when I'm distracted by work ;-) 1 day ago
- @DevilleSy @NatureChemistry I'll simply evaluate the work and let them figure out what journal it belongs in... 1 day ago
- @connormacneil It's not the same, but here is a related list... bit.ly/1BUhe3M 1 day ago
- RT @ChemProfCramer: @stuartcantrill @J_A_C_S Maybe ALL authors should try to get point across in 4 pages (+100 SI) rather than what is now … 1 day ago