I see that Henry Rzepa just put up a post about where the readers of his blog come from. 144 countries, with India at number 3, and so on. I thought I’d put mine up for comparison — these are the numbers from Feb 25th, 2012 until now — only 104 countries for me. And come on Madagascar — what are you all reading?!
Find meE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
Top posts & pages
- The heaviest naturally occurring element on Earth?
- The smallest chiral hydrocarbon?
- My ChemDraw hell
- 10 quick cover-letter tips for submitting scientific papers
- 115 years of JACS titles
- 100 chemists on Twitter
- How to make sloe gin... and a little bit of chemistry
- Some surprising silicon chemistry
- A quantitative analysis of how often Nature gives a fuck
- Reading list
Tags#chemmoviecarnival #iamscience aids angewandte chemie april 1st april fools day authors barton beltric acid benzene blogging borromean rings buckminsterfullerene c&en c60 chemdraw chemistry chemistry publishing chemjobber chemjobs chirality cookies dad dialium dietmar seyferth dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography graphical abstracts haemophilia history history of chemistry hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals kitchen chemistry krypton kryptonite language mercury metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group nobel nobel prize organosilicon peer review periodic table plutonium publishing science scientific literature scientific publishing seearroh silicon stereochemistry superman synthesis talks travel twitter word clouds writing x-ray crystallography
- ICYMI - don't forget we're looking for a Chief Editor for Nature Reviews Chemistry based in London bit.ly/1OUYY3b #altchemjobs 1 hour ago
- @barneygrubbs @LoveGroupChem Indeed! 2 hours ago
- @barneygrubbs :-) And Grubbs III (the pyridine one) was the Love catalyst. No, really. 2 hours ago
- @AlexFGoldberg @barneygrubbs @MSalt69 Like Betamax, only more porn-y 2 hours ago
- @barneygrubbs Funnily enough, Grubbs I was always referred to in the group as Peter's catalyst; and Grubbs II was Sheng-Ding... 2 hours ago
- 138,820 hits
- Follow Chemical connections on WordPress.com