I see that Henry Rzepa just put up a post about where the readers of his blog come from. 144 countries, with India at number 3, and so on. I thought I’d put mine up for comparison — these are the numbers from Feb 25th, 2012 until now — only 104 countries for me. And come on Madagascar — what are you all reading?!
Find meE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
Top posts & pages
- The heaviest naturally occurring element on Earth?
- My ChemDraw hell
- 115 years of JACS titles
- 10 quick cover-letter tips for submitting scientific papers
- A quantitative analysis of how often Nature gives a fuck
- 100 chemists on Twitter
- The periodic table of Twitter
- Make-or-break chemistry
- The smallest chiral hydrocarbon?
- Reading list
Tags#chemmoviecarnival #iamscience aids angewandte chemie april 1st april fools day authors barton beltric acid benzene blogging borromean rings buckminsterfullerene c&en c60 chemdraw chemistry chemistry publishing chemjobber chemjobs chirality cookies dad dialium dietmar seyferth dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography graphical abstracts haemophilia history history of chemistry hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals kitchen chemistry krypton kryptonite language mercury metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group nobel nobel prize organosilicon peer review periodic table plutonium publishing science scientific literature scientific publishing seearroh silicon stereochemistry superman synthesis talks travel twitter word clouds writing x-ray crystallography
- RT @paulcoxon: Mary Mary, quite contrary how does your h-index grow? Salami slice & publish twice with self-citations all in a row. #Academ… 1 day ago
- We've just seen the cows come home... http://t.co/zunQx4oOlO 3 days ago
- RT @xtaldave: Yet another Nobel prize winner demonstrates why a Nobel prize is no reliable indicator of general intelligence. https://t.co… 3 days ago
- @scburdet @fxcoudert It explains why 'budgie smugglers' are so popular on the continent... 4 days ago
- @MichelleFrancl I would imagine not! 4 days ago
- 130,055 hits
- Follow Chemical connections on WordPress.com