I see that Henry Rzepa just put up a post about where the readers of his blog come from. 144 countries, with India at number 3, and so on. I thought I’d put mine up for comparison — these are the numbers from Feb 25th, 2012 until now — only 104 countries for me. And come on Madagascar — what are you all reading?!
Stuart CantrillE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
Tags#chemmoviecarnival #iamscience analytical chemistry angewandte chemie beltric acid benzene blogging borromean rings buckminsterfullerene c&en c60 careers chemdraw chemistry chemjobber chemjobs chirality cookies dad dialium dynamic covalent chemistry exam questions geography graphical abstracts history hydrocarbons jacs jadarite journals krypton kryptonite mercury movies nature nature chemistry peer review periodic table publishing seearroh stereochemistry superman synthesis travel twitter x-ray crystallography
- This is a great post in a great series of posts about getting a job as a chem prof chemistry-blog.com/2013/05/18/get… 33 minutes ago
- RT @MarkHahnel: Challenge, don't worship, the chiefs and high priestesses of science: gu.com/p/3gv26/tw #science #communication #polic… 49 minutes ago
- RT @Philbradley: Google reduce search functionality to push us towards Chrome: Google has announced via Google groups that it's... http://t… 5 hours ago
- +1 RT @susanmvickers: Awesome! The NEW Periodic Table Song (In Order) youtu.be/zUDDiWtFtEM 8 hours ago
- Work e-mail OFF on all mobile devices - woo-hoo!! 17 hours ago