Find meE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
Top posts & pages
- The heaviest naturally occurring element on Earth?
- My ChemDraw hell
- We need to talk about Twitter...
- Imperfect impact
- 100 chemists on Twitter
- The smallest chiral hydrocarbon?
- A quantitative analysis of how often Nature gives a fuck
- How to make sloe gin... and a little bit of chemistry
- 10 quick cover-letter tips for submitting scientific papers
- Chemistry journal citation distributions
Tags#chemmoviecarnival #iamscience aids angewandte chemie april 1st april fools day authors barton beltric acid benzene blogging borromean rings c&en chemdraw chemistry chemistry publishing chemjobber chemjobs chirality citation distributions citations cookies dad dialium dietmar seyferth dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography graphical abstracts haemophilia history history of chemistry hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals kitchen chemistry kryptonite language metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group nobel nobel prize organometallics organosilicon papers peer review periodic table publishing science scientific literature scientific publishing seearroh silicon social media stereochemistry superman synthesis talks travel twitter word clouds writing x-ray crystallography
- @PeONor @physicsteo Alas, that's a pity. Always enjoy your questioning of the speakers :-) 42 minutes ago
- @PeONor @physicsteo This year was only my second time (will be my 7th Bürgenstock this year...) 45 minutes ago
- @physicsteo @PeONor chimica.unipd.it/wispoc/pubblic… 47 minutes ago
- @PeONor I didn't realise - or maybe I just forgot; that was 4 years ago now after all... 53 minutes ago
- That's genius! Just set up a list w/ people you're following, presumably. twitter.com/scburdet/statu… 1 hour ago
- 153,056 hits
- Follow Chemical connections on WordPress.com