Find meE-mail: stuart at stuartcantrill.com
Top posts & pages
- The heaviest naturally occurring element on Earth?
- My ChemDraw hell
- Make-or-break chemistry
- A quantitative analysis of how often Nature gives a fuck
- 100 chemists on Twitter
- 10 quick cover-letter tips for submitting scientific papers
- The smallest chiral hydrocarbon?
- A pocket full of what now?
- Reading list
Tags#chemmoviecarnival #iamscience aids analytical chemistry angewandte chemie april 1st april fools day authors bacon beltric acid benzene blogging borromean rings buckminsterfullerene c&en c60 careers chemdraw chemistry chemjobber chemjobs chirality cookies dad dialium dietmar seyferth drrubidium dynamic covalent chemistry editorial elements exam questions ferrocene fun genetics geography graphical abstracts haemophilia history history of chemistry hiv hydrocarbons impact factor jacs jadarite journal development journals kitchen chemistry krypton kryptonite mercury metrics movies nature nature chemistry nature publishing group naughty xenon nobel nobel prize organosilicon peer review periodic table plutonium publishing scientific literature scientific publishing seearroh silicon stereochemistry superman synthesis talks travel twitter writing x-ray crystallography
- RT @sciorama: Apparently when Word for Mac saves files as pdfs, it amends the font size from 11 to 10.8. Bet you didn't know that. #expleti… 46 minutes ago
- Feringa's last #Bürgenstock talk was in 1994 - he's hoping he's done enough in the last 20 years to justify another talk. (Of course he has) 1 hour ago
- Next up at #Bürgenstock is Ben Feringa - one of a rare breed that have given two lectures at this meeting. Today: dynamic molecular systems 1 hour ago
- @lillywhites100 @gbernardes_chem That, and a bunch of work that needed doing... 1 hour ago
- @lillywhites100 @gbernardes_chem I skipped the bar... maybe tonight. 1 hour ago
- 117,111 hits
- Follow Chemical connections on WordPress.com